Planning a vacation can be a hassle; you have to pick a destination, book airfare and hotels, check out a list of activities, take time off work, figure out your budget, and then you have to actually follow through on everything.
Luckily, Apple Specials makes the process as easy as possible by offering all-inclusive vacation packages that take out some of the guesswork and let you focus on relaxing.
While planning your Caribbean vacations, there are a few steps you will need to take to ensure that you have a good time.
1) Decide where you want to go: Do you want to stay in one area of the Caribbean or visit multiple destinations? Even if you only plan to visit one island, there are still many cities where you could stay, each with terrific resorts.
2) Pick a month to visit: You can find great discounts during the summer, which is actually the off-season in the Caribbean. From mid-April to mid-December, the port towns are less crowded due to increased humidity, making it easy to find deals on resorts. These summer months are worse if you want to visit the beach and there is an increased risk of hurricanes, but they are ideal if your main goal is to explore the island’s history and culture.
3) Calculate your costs: When you purchase an all-inclusive vacation package, you get free food and drinks, along with other hotel expenses taken care of. But some people do not realize that there are additional costs, like all of the activities you plan to do. Did you want to do sunfish sailing? Take a helicopter tour? Dance all night at the disco? These are all extra costs that should be accounted for when making your budget.
4) Select your resort: When picking where you want to stay, make sure the resort caters to your needs. If you are bringing your family, you should not pick a resort that is designed for honeymooners. Conversely, if you are single and looking to mingle, look for “hot spots” that are near popular nightlife and entertainment. If you don’t plan to spend much time at your resort, just pick the cheapest option!
5) Plan your time: You will be surprised that there are so many things to do in the Caribbean. In order to have time for everything you want to do, outline a basic plan ahead of time. Set aside a day for watersports, a day for touring, a day for hiking, a day for entertainment, etc.
Best of luck an enjoy your trip!