- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Number of Pools: 3
- Outdoor Pools: 3
- Three resort swimming pools including two infinity pools, a main pool and a kids clubpool with waterslides and three Swim-Up bars. Two oceanfront whirlpools.
- Cozumel Country Club
- Cozumel Country Club offers an 18-hole championship course designed by Jack Nicklaus.The 6,847-yd course will snake around trees, mangroves and wetlands, creating a unique challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: $
- Cart Fee: $
- Club Rental Fees: $
- Caddy: $
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Bicycles: Additional Charge
Health Club / Spa
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Park Royal Cozumel features ancient Mayan architecture with a tropical ambiance surrounded by a lush garden atmosphere.
This resort features four restaurants (three a la carte), two snack bars, five bars including three swim-up bars and one Sports bar.
Beach: A private underpass leads you to a small natural beach with tranquil turquoise waters located in a small cove. It is a nice secluded area, very relaxing and perfect for snorkeling.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Total Rooms: 347
Year Opened: 1978
No pets. Very limited number of king-sized beds. Reservation and Dress Code Required for Dining at Specialty Restaurants. Fitness center ($).
DELUXE RUN OF HOUSE ROOM
Guestroom includes one king bed or two double beds, a minibar, a beautifully appointed marble bathroom, and a private balcony.
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony or Terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Room Safe
Grand Park Royal Cozumel features 1 meal plan option:
All Meals, Drinks & Tips -
There are 7 Restaurants at Grand Park Royal Cozumel:
In the center of the main swimming pool offering snacks such as wings, pizza, fries, and burritos. Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Cafe Sole, coffee house
A variety of coffees and teas, along with light snacks, available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Gourmet Mexican cuisine served a la carte. Open for dinner only. Reservations required.
A la carte restaurant serving authentic Italian cuisine. Open for dinner only. Reservations required.
Delicious Caribbean cuisine served a la carte with beautiful ocean views. Open for families at lunch, and guest 12 years and older for dinner. Reservations required.
Snack El Marlin Azul
Beachfront bar with tropical drinks, and snacks such as pizza, nachos, and burgers. Open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Buffet style restaurant overlooking the hotel gardens and swimming pool serving up flavorful breakfast, lunch, and dinners with a special theme every night.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment
Snorkeling Tour, Dance Lessons, Board Games, Beach Volleyball, Water Polo, Scuba Diving Lessons, Spanish Lessons, Ping Pong, fitness center ($)
Nightly Activities & Entertainment
International Shows, Karaoke, Cozumel Night Life Tour
Wide variety of games such as movie time, collecting shells, games, Spanish lessons, bingo, painting, and puzzles.
Applicable Ages: 5-12 years old
Program Fees: Complimentary
- Children's Pool