- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Business Services
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician on Call
- Number of Pools: 1
- Outdoor Pools: 1
- Swim-up Bar
- The Presidente offers one swimming pool divided into 3 sections: children, activities and relaxation pools.
- Marina Ixtapa - 5 minutes
- The Marina Ixtapa is an 18-hole, Par 72 golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge. The 6,807 yard "Dunes Style"" course features three kilometers of canals that snake their way though the course, creating a challenge for even the best of golfers.
- Holes: 18
- Lessons Available
- Number of Courts: 2
- Outdoor Courts: 2
- Pro Onsite
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Additional Charge
- Scuba: Additional Charge
- Snorkeling: Additional Charge
- Hobie Cats: Additional Charge
- Paddle Boats: Additional Charge
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Raquetball: Additional Charge
- Bicycles: Complimentary
- Other Sports: Bicycle tour, volley ball
Health Club / Spa
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Massage: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Complimentary
- Steam Room: Complimentary
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
The Presidente Inter-Continental`s contemporary Mexican architecture lends an atmosphere of early Mexican colonialism. This Inclusive property features Mexican colonial gardens and fountains, and children under 6 are free when staying w/ their parents
This resort offers six restaurants, four bars, unlimited domestic and imported drinks, nightly entertainment, nightly music, two tennis courts, and a fitness center with a steam room, sauna and aerobics.
Beach: This property borders the best beach in the area, it is centrally located and 10 meters long. Due tostrong ocean currents, non-motorized water sports are not offered.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 2:00 pm
Total Rooms: 420
Year Opened: 1976
No pets allowed, and no outside guests. Anyone who is not booked to stay at the hotel, but still wishes to visit its grounds, may purchase a day pass for $32. Room service is available for a fee. No Spring Breakers. 1 gourmet dinner per stay.
SUPERIOR POOL VIEW
Pool-view, King or 2 double beds, A/C, TV, Phone, Voice mail, Bathroom
DELUXE GARDEN VIEW
Garden-view, King or 2 double beds, A/C, TV, Phone, Voice mail, Bathroom
DELUXE OCEAN FRONT
King or 2 doubles, Located close by swimming pool area right by the beach, Balcony or terrace, Mini-bar, Bathrobes, Iron/Ironing board, A/C, TV, Phone, Voice mail, Bathroom, Fruit basket at arrival.
TOWER OCEAN VIEW
Ocean-view, 2 double beds, Located in the Tower section, A/C, Tv, Phone, Voice mail, Bathroom
SUITE OCEAN VIEW
Full ocean-view, King or 2 double beds, One suite in each floor of the Tower section, Balcony, Two bathrooms, Hairdryer, A/C, TV, Phone Voice mail.
Presidente Inter-Continental Ixtapa features 1 meal plan option:
Inclusive - All
There are 6 Restaurants at Presidente Inter-Continental Ixtapa:
Gourmet restaurant. Adults only, one gourmet diiner per person per stay. Reservations are required.
A la carte restaurant serving Italian cuisine. Open for dinner.
La Isla Buffet
An open air restaurant with an ocean front view offering different theme nights.
Frutas Y Flores
Buffet and a la carte, national and international menus.
Serves poolside snacks during the day.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment
Daily activities are available.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment
There are two weekly theme parties, nightly entertainment, live music.
Chiqui Club offers both fun and educational activities,many with Mexican theme. Kid'sare taught basic Spanish and authentic Mexican songs and dances in addition to playing Mexican games.
Applicable Ages: 4-11 years old
- Game Room
- Children's Pool
- Babysitting Fee: Fee required.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Yes